Disconnector / Load Break Switch / Isolator
DLV Switchgears is one of the prominent manufacturers of Disconnectors / Load Break Switch / Isolators. The Isolator has been developed in the In-house R&D facility, Developed, Tested and Manufactured in accordance with IS / IEC standards. The products have been tested and certified at CPRI.
The isolator is defined as a device capable of making, breaking and carrying currents under normal and abnormal loads such as short circuits in specified conditions at a rated operational voltage for the useful life of the device.
The Isolators are available rated
32A – 125A
160A – 320A
in Standard 1P, 2P, 3P and 4P versions, The Isolators are certified for Duty Category AC-23A. The Isolator is capable of breaking currents with minimum wear and tear and thus enhances the life of contacts.
The product demonstrates a High performance and Reliability. The Isolators conform to Indian and International Standards Specifications.
Salient features of the Isolators
• Complies with both Indian and International standards
• Compact dimensions
• Multiple breaks per pole for high making and breaking capacities
• Terminals suits aluminum cable and busbar termination
• ON/OFF indication
• Any pole suitable for neutral
• Phase/terminal barriers are of flame retardant materials.
• Maintenance-free with high mechanical and electrical life.
• Low weight for easier handling and mounting.
• Switch Base and Cover made of Flame retardant materials, High Insulation strength and Superior mechanical properties.
Suitable for applications in switchboards, motor control centers, power distribution centers.
SF No. 247, Plot No. 7, Sri Amman Nagar Thally Road, Near V.J. Kalyana Mandapam, Krishnagiri Dist,
Hosur - 635 109 (T.N.)